The link to the RF signup is at the bottom of this post.
- PLEASE, check and make sure you know when YOU are signed up to work.
- If something completely out of your control comes up and you absolutely can not work your shift, what should you do??
- YOU MUST find someone to work your shift for you.
- McKee can not find a substitute for you.
- Irving can not find a substitute for you.
- It takes over 30 minutes to get to Aloha High School from Tigard High School. PLEASE, leave at least 45 minutes before your shift begins.
Directions to AHS:
From Hwy 217, take exit 2A (OR Hwy 10/Beaverton). Northbound turn LEFT onto OR Hwy 10. Travel Westbound for approx. 3 miles – at the shopping center, turn RIGHT on Kinnaman Road. Travel .7 miles – Aloha High School is just past 185th Avenue, on the left.
CLICK HERE TO SEE RF SIGNUPS!!