Oh my goodness - it's time for Championships! (McKee! What do I need to do???)
- Eat good and healthy food - try to stay away from greasy stuff
- Read ALL the pages on the sidebar that apply to this weekend (NWAPA Championships, Important Travel Info, What To Bring, Rooming List, and Info for Parents and Other Adults)
- Remember that call time is 5pm on Friday
- Bring your luggage with you
- Be ready to perform for the home crowd at the football game (YAY!)
- Be ready to load up and go soon after the game
- Be ever so polite upon arriving at the hotel
- Go to bed! Get good rest!
- Get up in plenty of time, and get some good breakfast
- Follow ALL the proper procedures, and put on our best show of the season
LET'S DO THIS!!