OK, we're almost done with rehearsing, and it's time to go to the NWAPA Finals this Saturday and put our music out there for adjudicators to offer insights and comments on how we're doing, as we rebuild our percussion program. And, we will get to watch some AMAZING percussion groups perform! So here is important information, as we enter our last week of rehearsal:
- We will utilize our full time both Monday and Wednesday this week - 5 - 8:30.
- We will finish rehearsal on Wednesday April 6 with a short parent meeting. Parents/guardians, please arrive at THS by 8:15 and come on in to the band area. Information will include:
- What to expect at a WDL show, as performers and as spectators
- How we transport our equipment
- What performers will wear
- Saturday's schedule
- Food information for Saturday
- How to prepare for Saturday
- Q and A for anything else
It's our last week together - let's make it great!