OK folks, here it is - the THS Bands Patreon site is live!! Share the URL with as many people as possible, and let's change how we fund this fabulous thing we do. The URL is https://www.patreon.com/THSBANDS
Ready, set, go!!!
THS Bands Patreon Site
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
**Remember that we have parade practice after school today, from 3-4. If you're in town the day after Thanksgiving, it is expected that you'll parade with us. Remember, we get paid to be there!
**Also, remember that the November Band Booster meeting is this evening in the THS Library at 7pm, and the third Disney payment will be taken tonight.
We'll also talk about a completely different way to keep our program going financially (you'll like it, I promise!), and we'll celebrate our fantastic NWAPA Class A Championship Four-peat with cake! Yay!
Posted by McKee! at 2:45 PM
Thursday, November 12, 2015
It's time for more football! This time, we're taking on our neighbors over in Sherwood, and it should be epic. It may also be wet, so we'll see about getting our big garage put up for us to use for shelter.
Here's the info:
- The game is Friday, November 13, at Sherwood High School.
- As we did last week, there will be no food break. Please make sure you eat before you come, and feel free to bring along a snack and water.
- Make sure your clothes are appropriate for a wet fall evening.
- Call time is 5:45, and the bus will pull out at 6pm. Be there.
Posted by McKee! at 7:17 PM
Wednesday, November 4, 2015
Are you ready for some football?! The Tigard High boys will be competing against the Awesome Eagles of Centennial High School this Friday November 6, at Centennial. And when it's time for playoffs, we travel! Come prepared to pep, pep, pep the night away! Here are the details:
- Temperatures are supposed to be in the 40s at gametime, so dress warmly. Pep shirts over a hoodie and polypro under your clothes might be a really good idea. Hats or earmuffs are encouraged.
- Eat before you come - we will NOT be taking a food break during the game, because we are there to support our boys.
- The bus will leave at 5:30. Call time is 5:15.
- Bring your instrument, and pep folders.
Posted by McKee! at 3:45 PM