Here comes our first home football game of the 2019 season - yay! Here's the 411 everyone needs to know:
- Marching Band call time is 5:30.
- Pep call time is - uh - I'm not sure. Irving probably said, but I'm not sure. Let's say 6 pm, unless Irving said something different.
- It's a Tropical-Out! So that means we will wear our *brand new* pep shirts, and we can add a Hawaiian shirt over the top, or a lei, or something in a similar festive tropical manner.
- Marchers, Dylan says to wear "formal rehearsal gear" for our halftime performance. Meaning good athletic shoes, and dark blue or black loose jeans/leggings.
- Please make sure to eat good protein and carbs before you come. It's a long evening, and you need to have fuel.
- Be ready to pep, pep, pep as our team takes on those Canby Cougars!