Are YOU going on the Spring Band Trip? Then you need to choose your roommates! As we talked about at the Disney rehearsal last week, here are the rules:
- Boys with boys, girls with girls.
- Groups of 2 or groups of 4 are best. A group of 3 provides for difficulties.
- If you just don't have ANYONE that you can think of, you can offer to be placed with others - but please try to find another before you declare that you are a singleton.
- Please understand that very little time will be spent at the hotel. It will be mostly a place to sleep, not a hang-out. So this isn't a big decision.
- Make sure ALL members of your group are in agreement, BEFORE you submit your choice.
Roommates MUST be chosen by Monday February 3 at 5pm. After that time, anyone who hasn't chosen will be placed by Irving and McKee - no arguments, no whining.