Sunday, September 2, 2012

Tuesday Night Special!

Hey folks - we've got our first public performance coming up this Friday! Whoo hoo! To make sure we're at our best, we're going to add that additional rehearsal this Tuesday evening. The band room will be open at 6:30 for the pit to start loading - please make sure you arrive early enough to be on the field and ready to rehearse by 7pm.

We'll be done on the field by 8:30. And Pit, remember that it always takes us an additional 20 minutes or so to get all your stuff put away.

See you Tuesday!

2 comments:

Allison Owen said...

Hi Katie,
I am not receiving emails to remind me to come check your blogspot. Can you tell me how to do this? I believe this is my third attempt to get the info into my email in box. Thanks, Allison Owen allison.owen@rocketmail.com.

McKee! said...

Go to the THS Band Front Page and click on "Sign up for our Yahoo! Newsgroup" - follow the instructions on their page! :)
http://ths1.ttsd.k12.or.us/departments/perfarts/Band/band1a.html